MDS blog hop - all Green for St. Patricks day!


It's Friday!  That means that it's the day for the My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  I was thrilled to see that this week's theme was to use the colour green.  I was originally going to do a nature layout, but I chose to do something bold instead.  Sorry that it's a day late, we were out of town and I didn't realize that I pre-programmed the post to come out on the incorrect date.

Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other projects from this sketch in My Digital Studio today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

3 comments:

Pie for the Eye said...

Very nice! Your dd is beautiful!

Mat said...

ALESHA! We should partner up. I've just found your blog and recommended a post to my followers on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/wollage).

I run a scrapbooking social-network and i'd love for you to try it out @ www.wollage.com. It is a virtual scrapbooking platform that enables you to creatively share your memories and experiences with your close ones.

There's the pitch, but you should seriously give it a try. I love it! :)

My email is wollagehelp@gmail.com if you have any questions or any problems. We're here to help!

Thanks for your blog!

Shawn D. said...

This little cutie must be your daughter. She looks so much like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...