MDS blog hop - I'm a cheater, I didn't do the theme!


It's Friday!  That means that it's the day for the My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  Now, I completely cheated and didn't follow the theme this week.  Abigail is turning one - ONE - next Friday so I've been working like mad to get her 1st year album finished.  This is another layout - any suggestions for a title?


Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other projects from this sketch in My Digital Studio today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.
13. Kimberly Van Diepen - Guest blogger!

 Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

1 comment:

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute pictures! How about "She's on the move"? Looks like she's pretty active here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...