MDS blog hop using a fantastic sketch!


It's Friday!  That means that it's the day for the My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  I was thrilled to see that this week's theme was based on a sketch.  I love working off templates and this one was fun!  Heather chose it and this is what I made with it:

Pink baby girl layout
Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other projects from this sketch in My Digital Studio today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.



Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

Ooooh, Alesha! I absolutely adore that big title! And the colors you used are fantastic. LOVE this page! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...